‘SUPER 200’ is a flagship program by Sambhavam IAS, aimed to crack Civil Services Exam 2024. It includes a meticulously designed and comprehensive training module in Offline/Online modes to train IAS aspirants for Prelims, Mains and Interview programs.
|Event||Date||Time / Remark|
|Registration begins||15th October||-|
|Registration ends||2nd November||Closed|
|Paper 2 (Subjective Test) *for Absentees||8th November (Wednesday)||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Online)|
|Paper 1 (Objective Test) *for Absentees||9th November (Thursday)||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Online)|
|Declaration of results||14th November (Declared)||-|
|Admission Begins||15th November (started)||-|
|Admission Closes||15th November||-|
|Program begins||To be announced||(Offline + Online)|
Mode – Online
Pattern – Objective type based on UPSC CSE Exam pattern
Syllabus – General Studies and CSAT
Mode – Online
Pattern – Based on UPSC Mains Exam pattern
Syllabus – Essay + General Studies
‘SUPER 200’ program of Sambhavam IAS
SUPER 200 is the flagship initiative of Sambhavam IAS, aimed to crack UPSC IAS 2024 Exam. The program is being offered both in Offline and Online modes. Registrations are open for all serious aspirants.
The selection of SUPER 200 will be based on screening test (online) of the UPSC-CSE level, comprising one objective test and one written exam.
Target Module to Crack CSE 2024: Selected aspirants will be provided a comprehensive package of –
- Daily Mains Answer Writing under guidance of experts.
- Sectional and Full Tests for CSE Mains (with model answers and test discussions).
- Sectional and Full Tests for CSE Prelims (with model answers and test discussions).
- Value Addition Classes for General Studies and Essay.
- Rapid Revision Classes before exam.
- One to one mentorship support. (General Studies & Optional)
- Special brainstorming sessions to internalize relevant knowledge and skills.
- Personalized transformation of each student based on SWOT Analysis.
- Getting the students ready for their Peak Performance.
- And much more…..
Expenses: The expenses related to staying in Delhi, meals etc. will have to be borne by the aspirants. They may opt for the facility provided by Sambhavam Team at nominal cost.